Copyright 2015. All rights reserved. Barron Business Consulting, Inc.
When They Need It Most
- Developing and implementing turnaround solutions for companies facing financial difficulties and pressure from lenders and vendors
- Preparing budgets, projections and financing packages
- Interim executive management - CEO, CFO
- Resolving difficult accounting and tax problems, training staff
- Underperforming/troubled asset analysis
- Vendor and/or lender negotiations
- Development and implementation of systems and practices geared to restore clients to profitability.
Real Estate: Multi-family residential, commercial,
new construction, shopping centers, hotels.
Turnarounds, Chapter 11, Receiverships, Court-Appointed Trustees, Out-of-Court Liquidations, Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors and Out-of-Court Workouts
Realizing the importance of cooperation from all parties concerned, we are experienced negotiators and communicators.
We will train and work with management to put into place systems and practices geared to constantly monitor and improve the business.
Urgent assessment and analysis of underperforming and troubled assets to identify crucial financial, operational and infrastructural problems and specialize in developing and implementing realistic operating, financial and recovery solutions.
Barron Business Consulting has experience nationwide working with middle-market companies with revenues ranging from under $5 million to more than $250 million.
We provide effective solutions for companies facing financial difficulties to effect urgent positive results through the the following services: